Join the Agile Stacks Partner Network
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships" -- Michael Jordan
World renowned athlete, Michael Jordan, understands the value of having amazing teammates. Holding two gold medals and six NBA championships is unachievable without trusted players on the basketball court.
At Agile Stacks, high performing players in our partner network are central to our ability to deliver customer value and increase the productivity of all members in our network. We have two main categories of partners, Stack Technology Partners and Systems Integrators. And having a diverse ecosystem creates benefits for each of us:
- Cross pollination of leads and deals
- Automation of best practices for deployment and management
- Complete solutions that are easy to use and implement, based on most popular best of breed tools
- Performance and security standards that enhance the overall stability of the stack
- Brand recognition in the aggregate DevOps space
- Collaborative training opportunities
- We can build better solutions together, not having to go it alone anymore
John Mathon, CEO and Co-founder, talks about his vision for a thriving partner ecosystem.
Types of Partners in our Partner Network
|Stack Technology Partners are foundational to our core platform.
Many top tier open source software and commercial companies come together in pre-integrated stacks easily deployable to cloud environments. We make sure the services are interoperable, secure, and maintainable holistically over time.
Systems Integrator Partners
Agile Stacks' success comes from how well we work and collaborate with partners. The success of our customers and partners is what drives us. Working together, we can optimize the experience for our customers, based on automation of best practices for deployment and management of software.
-- Igor Mameshin, CTO and Co-founder
Let's have a conversation. Complete your details below and we will get right back to you.