Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Riga, Latvia
Agile Stacks is a rapidly growing cloud automation startup. Our mission is to provide companies with certified stacks of component technology automated to be secure, reliable, maintained and supported. We are looking for skilled cloud professionals to work on our strategic projects. If you like to live to the fullest, passionate about technology, enjoy camaraderie, and have a work-hard play-hard mentality, we warmly welcome you to reach out to us.
- Designing and developing automation software to ensure service operations
- Implementing continuous integration and deployment automation in public cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Resolving issues during pre-production, production, and post-release support
- Ability to understand and predict the behaviour of complex distributed systems
- Strong educational background with BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- 3+ years’ experience building large scale, cloud based systems, with in-depth knowledge of infrastructure automation
- Experience with DevOps on Amazon AWS
- Experience with performance optimization, monitoring, log management, alerting based on Prometheus, EFK and similar tools
- Experience with Python scripting or Go language development
- Experience with MySQL, PostgresSQL, and distributed storage technology is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef, Ansible is a big plus
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- You are a team player who loves getting involved in all parts of the development process, collaborating closely in a cross-functional team
- You have a passion for software development, embracing every challenge with a drive to solve it
We offer a competitive base salary with stock options and great benefits:
- Friendly workplace, great team, energy, passion, and mission of a startup
- Flexible time off and paid company holidays
- We work hard, innovate constantly, and we have fun in the process
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a custom cover letter that includes information about your salary requirements.
Agile Stacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or veteran status.