Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Riga, Latvia
Agile Stacks is a rapidly growing cloud automation startup. Our mission is to provide companies with certified stacks of component technology automated to be secure, reliable, maintained and supported. We are looking for skilled cloud professionals to work on our strategic projects. If you like to live to the fullest, passionate about technology, enjoy camaraderie, and have a work-hard play-hard mentality, we warmly welcome you to reach out to us.
- Designing and developing web apps, cloud native applications, or microservices
- Implementing continuous integration and deployment automation in public cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Resolve issues during pre-production, production, and post-release support
- Strong educational background with BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- Experience working with RESTful Service architectures
- Experience with Java or Go development
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience with DevOps in Amazon AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef is a big plus
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- You are a team player who loves getting involved in all parts of the development process, collaborating closely in a cross-functional team
- You have a passion for software development, embracing every challenge with a drive to solve it
We offer a competitive base salary with stock options and great benefits:
- Flexible time off and paid company holidays
- Friendly workplace, great team, energy, passion, and mission of a startup
- We work hard, innovate constantly, and we have fun in the process
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a custom cover letter that includes information about your salary requirements.
Agile Stacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or veteran status.